TECHNET Archives

May 2021

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2021 20:30:03 -0500
While the 850 is a good manual, it is more slanted towards potting.  I
would suggest that the most modern document, though not released yet, is
the Polymeric Standard, being worked on by Bob Cooke in the 5-24g task
group.  It will be published as IPC-5262.  Though somewhat "NASA-ish" in
flavor, it is pretty good.
---
*Douglas Pauls *| Technical Fellow | Electronics AMT

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items