TECHNET Archives

February 2021

From:
"Nutting, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nutting, Phil
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:30:08 +0000
Doug,

I have not.  I'll have to research is a bit.

Thanks,

Phil Nutting | Senior Development Engineer | Lab: +1-978-224-4334 | Mobile: +1-978-828-8664

35 Congress Street | Salem, MA 01970 | U.S.A. | www.excelitas.com