TECHNET Archives

February 2021

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2021 06:32:47 -0600
Phil, have you considered plasma etching as a precursor process to replace
the media blasting and priming?
---
*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items