TECHNET Archives

August 2020

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:52:37 -0400
From:
7bit
send your designer to MFG line for half year and rotation around the
assembly line stations (not as observer, but shift worker - night
shift usually tell better story).  good old days, even a lowly QA
like me have to go through the drill 1st 6 month in IBM (on  top of
my regular lab learning tasks).
on the sunny note, you are not alone.  I and others (Ingemar of
Ericsson  for one) dealt with paper designers with white running
shoes and tennis rackets on  their back or surf board on top of the
car... generate good ppt, with excellent dwg (3D even better), if you
ask the chap look under microscope his own chip design, he couldn't
recognize his own creation.  With Covid, I guess remote designers
just going to be flourish like mushrooms ;-).  welcome to the
jungle.  Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.  (with Inge somewhere
riding his motorcycle, Bev hiding in the woods, many hang their hats
on cottages, no one weed out bad design as usual... wide life rules
IMHO).  good luck.
jk