TECHNET Archives

June 2020

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:10:52 -0600
Hi Dave,

Thanks, that's what I thought. I've been through Microsemi's site to try
and find some sort of footprint or application notes or something to help,
and there isn't anything I can find.

Funny thing about this is, is that this part is coming with a new board
that we're quoting and it's supposed to be for a new prototype, but the
last time buy for this part is this coming August! Sheesh!

Probably not making it anymore because nobody wants it because it's such a
PIA to solder!

Steve