TECHNET Archives

June 2020

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:32:19 -0400
Phil,
Aren't "cans of worms" TechNet's bread and butter?

You say presumed problematic.  How solid is that presumption?  Any evidence?
Why machine wash at all? Why not used a fully qualified no-clean and leave
it at that? Or are you building for space, medical or military? Or do the
optos require it?

For your CMs how are you setting the cleanliness standard?  ROSE (yuck),
modified ROSE (yuck again), SIR/ECM?, ion chromatography?

Regards,
Bev