TECHNET Archives

April 2020

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:00:52 -0400
From:
Gmail - Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We are in the process of implementing rev D of J-STD-033. During the summer in Florida we are not able to maintain less than 60% relative humidity. The rev D document has Table 7-1 to derate due to factory conditions.

I don’t understand how to interpret the table. At less than 5% RH, indefinite exposure time is allowed. That makes sense. However, at 30 C / 60% RH, standard conditions, for a level 3 part the table lists “7”, regardless of the body thickness.
Table 5-1 indicates a level 3 part has a floor life out of the bag of 168 hours.

Can someone tell me how to interpret Table 7-1. What does 7 mean?

If this to too complicated to explain in an email, I may be contacted off-line.

Dick Krug
Sparton Electronics
352-540-4012