TECHNET Archives

April 2020

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2020 09:31:29 -0400
Can you describe the application, is it dynamic flex, number of expected
cycles, out-gassing requirements, tolerance for FOD etc?
Perhaps, your specific design may not need a strain relief fillet.

--
Bhanu Sood
Tel: (202) 468-8449