TECHNET Archives

April 2020

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:21:30 -0500
Good afternoon all.
A general question - what is everyone using to disinfect surfaces in
electronics manufacturing work spaces?  With the pandemic, many of the
materials we would normally use, like Formula 409 and isopropanol, are
getting in short supply as everyone is disinfecting everything in sight.
Our internal team is looking at new sources and new cleaners, with quick
testing to determine if any are a danger to electronics, but I am curious
as to what everyone else is using.  As this is probably a charged question,
you can contact me separately.  If I get results that everyone can benefit
from, in sanitized (pun intended) form, I will do so.

thanks.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items