TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
"Rivera, Raye" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rivera, Raye
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2020 16:00:37 +0000
Joyce and Eva, thank you for the tips. I have already bought the book and it appears to be very comprehensive. I especially liked the reasoning behind "pricy is better."

Victor, try googling Electrical Contacts, Principles and Applications, by Paul G. Slade. That should find it.

Best regards,
RAYE RIVERA
Quality Manager