TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:51:54 -0600
There was an excellent papers a number of years back from Al Schneider on
Alpha Metals.  Showed over 40 of the weak organic acids that could be in
low residue fluxes.  Will have to see if I still have it.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items