TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:38:27 +0000
I would like a copy!

I have an old copy of the Ellis book, and I talked my daughter into buying one for her reliability work at Sun Power.

If nobody comes up with a file-sharing solution in the next day or two, I'll see if I can research and suggest an appropriate path.

Thanks,

Carl

p.s.  Remember . . . in order for something to become clean, something else must become dirty.

Carl B. Van Wormer, P.E., AE7GD

    Senior Hardware Engineer

Cipher Engineering LLC

    [log in to unmask]     https://www.cipherengineering.com/

    503-617-7447x303

8295 NE Evergreen Pkwy, Ste 209

Hillsboro, OR  97124-6317

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.  If I sent this to you by mistake, please be nice and delete it, and then tell me of my mistake so I can send it to the right person.