TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:44:06 +0000
There is a paperback version available also. At least I think it is the same book:

https://www.amazon.com/Contamination-Electronic-Assemblies-Packaging-dp-0367395665/dp/0367395665/ref=mt_paperback?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1582828798