TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:58:20 -0600
I have a tendency to do so.  Kind of like a charging wildebeest gets the
attention of one holding the rifle.

There is a Cleaning Handbook - IPC-CH-65, which is an excellent document.
Mike Bixenman of Kyzen led the Rev B effort of that and I participated.  It
would be a good place to start.

I agree that Brian's book is also a gold mine of information. Fortunately,
I do have a copy of it electronically.

I have found that Barbara Kanegsburg's newsletters often have helpful
nuggets of information.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items