TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:47:43 +0000
Fellow Techies

Well Doug, you’ve got everyone’s full attention.

I’ve been on this since 1987 and learned a lot…..but will need a Vulcan Mind Meld to transfer.

Seems to me that a Cleaning Handbook is in order to mirror the Conformal Coating Handbook.

I still have one remaining copy of Brian Ellis’s Book that is a real goldmine. Did I not ge a copy for you Doug, memory tells me that I did?

I’ll see if I can track down the publisher, I am sure that Trevor Galbraith was involved.

TTFN

Graham N