TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:12:47 -0600
So, what would be an excellent educational topic is how one would arrive at
the optimal set of cleaning parameters for a product.  Not all cleaning
processes are created equal.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items