TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
Steve Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2020 12:56:01 +0000
Hi Doug,

In the cleanliness measurement category, I would include a chapter on C3 testing. What it is, why some folks feel it is a good test, and why some others in the industry feel it is not always so cut and dried.

Steve

Steven E Herring

Director of Engineering

Pennatronics Corp