TECHNET Archives

February 2020

From:
"May, William D (Dean) CIV USN NSWC CD CRANE IN (USA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, May, William D (Dean) CIV USN NSWC CD CRANE IN (USA) <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:57:31 +0000
Dave, our FA lab can help. They have an alpha probe that can be used -  Ludlum 43-93 Alpha/Beta w/ Ludlum 2360 scaler/ratemeter. Get hold of me and I can get you in touch.

v/r,
Wm. Dean May
Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division, (NSWC Crane)
Code JXMP, Bldg. 3287E
300 Highway 361
Crane, IN  47522-5001
☎:  812.854.3073
DSN: 482-3073
Fax:  812.854.1174
Email: [log in to unmask]

"FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - Privacy Sensitive - any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.  This transmission should be viewed only by personnel having an official "need-to-know".  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by email and delete the original message."