TECHNET Archives

January 2020

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:42:41 +0000
From:
"Decker, Scott Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
base64
Nigel,

  Man, you hit the nail on the head for that one! :-)

Victor,

   That's the spec you are looking at for sure and without knowing it, as I said, it would be up to the master drawing if the spec values were not usable or unacceptable.

Thanks for the info, I didn't think to look there, shame on me... :-/ I didn't look far enough.

Later...

Scott Decker | Senior Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ | Electronic Systems Center

COLLINS AEROSPACE

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

[log in to unmask]  www.collinsaerospace.com [collinsaerospace.com]

KE7MWT

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

Collins Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.