TECHNET Archives

January 2020

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:50:32 +0000
From:
Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
base64
Sender:
Dear colleagues

As already mentioned we need help in reviewing papers for ICEC2020.

Now the first papers arrived and we need reviewers for the following papers:

- The Effect of Relative Humidity on the Diffusion of Brass Elements Through Tin Plating

- SnOx Gradient Composition Inside the Tin-plated Layer

- Alloy Development in the CuNiAl System for High Strength Materials

- Highly durable silver-based physically deposited contact finish for the application in socket connectors

- Investigations on cold welding and galling of various connector platings

- Raman Spectroscopic Analysis of Carbon Film on Frictional Surface of Contact Wire

Dave already said he could help. But I don`t want to overload him. As I know he already has a lot to do. I assume he is one of the persons who can`t say NO ;-)

Best regards

Günter