TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2019 09:50:28 -0400
Most of the drawings specify reflow. This one didn’t. We made a supplier
change and the new vendor followed the drawing. We think the old supplier
reflows them like all the others. We printed and reflowed. They looked
great. But, I can see they will oxidize quickly.