TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:01:34 -0400
add JEITA
https://www.jeita.or.jp/english/standard/readme.htm
keep eyes on JISSO too.  too bad the show just past (pick few raw
fishes on its way ;-)
Jisso Protec Show 2019 - Tokyo, Japan

The Jisso Protec Show 2019 (Tokyo, Japan) that was held from 5th-7th
June, included exhibition of products, knowledge and solutions
related to the electronic circuits & packaging technologies use in
all electronic devices, IT devices and equipment, as well as the
design, testing and logistics of large electronics (printed
electronics, stretchable electronics, etc.).

The event garnered more than 44,000 visitors with a total of 508
exhibitors. Out of the massive amount of exhibitors and participants,
GKG’s long-time partner, Juki Automation Systems Corporation,
outshone the rest with its out-of-the-box creation.

The long awaited collaboration between Juki & GKG for a brand new
model of SMT Printer, RP-2, was officially launched on the very first
day of the event. The RP-2 is equipped with Japanese GUI,
complemented with an interactive touch-screen operation. Being a
member of the SEMI SMT-ELS, it comprises of data communication
capabilities to make assembly lines smarter.