TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
"Carroll (US), Thomas A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carroll (US), Thomas A
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:20:55 +0000
Bev,

I think you should consider adding SAE International and ISO to the list of Standards Organizations. SAE International is responsible for the Aerospace Industry ASXXXX standards and ISO is responsible for Global Quality Management System documents (i.e. - ISO 9000) and other standards used in the European community.

Also, I think you should consider adding the organizations IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group) for aerospace supplier and NADCAP for supplier special processing certification and registration data.

Regards,
Tom Carroll
Boeing Supplier Quality Eng