TECHNET Archives

April 2019

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:50:48 -0400
Wow, this is the second time in the last 3 months I have heard the
possibility of "gaming the system" by producing coupons with special care,
compared to the board quality being shipped.  Where did the idea go - "I
want to improve my process and quality all the time, so I will drill sample
coupon holes with the last drill hit before going to re-sharpening"?

I guess board quality is going the way of our politics - it's only bad if I
get caught, not  "I am proud of my boards".

--
Denny Fritz
Consultant