TECHNET Archives

March 2019

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2019 16:33:24 +0000
Agree with Lloyd.

I set-up an air plasma on an inline selective bonding robot a couple of years  back for a very problematic bonding application. Works like a charm.

Would love to have the same available to our class 3 coating sites for some of our difficult coating assemblies.

Rich  Kraszewski

Senior Staff Process Engineer

Phone: (920) 969-6075

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential from Plexus Corp. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and/or protected by non-disclosure agreements.  They are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  .  Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling + 1 888 208 9005.