TECHNET Archives

March 2019

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2019 16:10:35 -0700
Hi Peter,

It's a SOT23? Could it be a SOT23-5?

http://www.hotenda.com/marking-code/search/list/A86G.html

Oh BTW, this web page has a box that does a pretty good job at searching
for parts based on marking codes

Steve

--
Steve Gregory