TECHNET Archives

March 2019

From:
"Decker, Scott Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott Collins
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:05:53 +0000
Howard,
    To take a line from Top Gun, "Gutsiest Move I've Seen"... Or something really close to that. Anyway, I don't know of any options since I never had to do that in the past, and I have worked with those Space EE's so, they want what they want. My only comment would be to be aware of FOD introduced in the package or stressing the CAN during the operation. Also if the can has glass seals to it, you could cause issues there also. I think it's a good idea, but I don't know how successful you will be with this one. Good Luck and let us know what you end up doing "if you can" that is... :-)
Later...