TECHNET Archives

March 2019

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2019 14:51:07 -0600
Wait a second, I think I see what is going on here. The boys had so much
fun fishing last week they may have figured out a way to corrupt the fire
wall time stamp so they could do more fishing! Leland - I think you need to
take drastic action by making them drain and replace the solder in the wave
solder machine.

Dave