TECHNET Archives

February 2019

From:
Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2019 10:07:48 -0500
Unfortunately I don't have XRF capability in house. I'm hoping to get
approval to send it out.

Interesting theory Steve. The only thing about that theory that I don't
understand is why it would be in the same location on two boards, but not
on the rest. It's possible that it was just luck, but it isn't a super
satisfying answer. I'll see what analysis I can get approved and if it
supports that theory.

Thank you!
Tom