TECHNET Archives

February 2019

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:22:40 +0000
Greetings all,

At my request, IPC has completed an upgrade of Listserv, the tool that is used for Technet and other IPC lists.  I asked for this upgrade since I find searching the archives of messages back to 1995 very helpful at times and in the version of Listserv we were running, the searching was clunky.  I don’t know if you have used the search before but I wanted to raise awareness.

At the top of the archive page when you login it probably says Basic Mode.  What you really should do is click on this and change the mode to Expert mode.  This makes your advance search mode a bit more useful and allows subject, keyword, date rage.  It’s not leading edge search but if you search Clumpy and Mountain Dew you will find all of the applicable messages between 1995 and today.

I hope you find this useful and that I didn’t get IPC to fund this to just help me 😊

Best regards,

Dave

David W. Bergman

Vice President Standards & Technology

IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries

3000 Lakeside Drive Suite 105N

Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249 USA

+1 847-597-2840 tel

+1 847-615-5640 fax