TECHNET Archives

January 2019

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:29:11 -0600
That's alright Scott.  There are half fractionals that give that time
back.  Just haven't told Dave about them yet.  My biggest concern is what
happens to those who know too much about the half fractionals.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773