TECHNET Archives

January 2019

From:
"Decker, Scott Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott Collins
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 21:52:28 +0000
Hi Jack,

  We have always masked the mounting holes so you don't be CC in them. I don't think I would want the screws/washers, etc. to be clamping down on spongy coatings... :-)

Scott Decker | Senior Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ | Electronic Systems Center

COLLINS AEROSPACE

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

[log in to unmask]  www.collinsaerospace.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

Collins Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.