TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 17:17:57 -0500
https://docs-emea.rs-online.com/webdocs/0f3f/0900766b80f3f2aa.pdf.
Wire Wrap tool with wire and spacing requirements.
Wire tension is important, Do not know how to measure after wrap.

Technology from the 50's.
Works and has limited applications.
Joint will not reflow when run through a heat process.

Connecting rather than soldering technology.