TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 22:08:20 +0000
Ben:

     We treat it as a round lead and use criteria described in IPC-A-610, section 8.3.6.

Regards,

Steve Vargas

Lockheed Martin RMS-Rotary and Mission Systems

Polaris Contract Mfg.

15 Barnabas Rd

Marion, MA 02738

774-553-6192

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail