TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
"Drew A. Meyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Drew A. Meyer
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:05:10 -0600
Guy,

Just got booted myself!  My IT departments response was subscribe again.  It appears that some software guarding the email is rejecting some TechNet emails.  After so many rejected emails TechNet un-subscribes the user.  Unless something changes on my end I suspect I will be un-subscribed again shortly.  According to the note from TechNet it only took seven days for me to accumulate enough rejected emails to be un-subscribed.

Drew