TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:42:55 -0500
Hello again,

I'd like to express a 'Thank You' to everyone for all of the great
suggestions and sources.

I have a nice list to work through, but no obvious solution quite yet.
We'll see how my inquiries go...

Please continue to send out any information that you think may help, and
I'll do my best to update with our results.

The collective knowledge on TN never ceases to amaze me.

Best regards,

-Chris