TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
Sylvain Kaufmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sylvain Kaufmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2018 07:23:01 +0000
Dear Chris,

Someone here works with NWL capacitors, and Leclanché as an alternate, for kickers systems (fast/high energy).

They might as well be able to fit your needs.

Best regards

sylvain