TECHNET Archives

December 2018

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2018 18:53:01 +0000
On 12/19/18, 10:03 AM, "Brian Ellis" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    I was surprised this afternoon to find a big padded envelope from the

    IPC being delivered. My surprise turned to astonishment when I opened

    it. My astonishment turned to being dumbfounded when I saw your cartoon

    of Clumpy and Kloumpios. It brought a lump to my throat and that was

    before I opened the chocolate mints. I'm really delighted that you

    remember me; thank you all so very, very much.

    I wish you all the very best for a Great Christmas and hope 2019 will

    bring you all a Magnificent New Year with lots of work for Clumpy and

    Kloumpios.

    Brian