TECHNET Archives

November 2018

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 18:09:17 +0000
As a practical matter, the golden rule usually applies as well.

The one with the gold makes (or gets to enforce) their version of the rules. ;)

Up to the point there are statutory/criminal liabilities involved. But even then if there's a enough gold in play...   /gallows humored cynical greybeard: out/