TECHNET Archives

November 2018

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:48:36 -0600
Good afternoon all,

A question for you.  The term "design authority" is used in some IPC
specifications, such as J-STD-001.  Oddly enough, the term does not appear
in IPC-T-50.  So, I ask the group - if saw the term "design authority" in a
specification, what entity would that be to you?

Secondly, the merger of United Technologies and Rockwell Collins was
completed and yesterday was Day 1 for Collins Aerospace.  If any of you are
trying to contact a former Rockwell Collins employee, our domain change.
My new email is [log in to unmask]  Dave Hillman would be
[log in to unmask] and so forth.

If this question has shown up before, my apologies.  Been working on
getting the domain changed on Technet and don't know if the previous
attempts went through.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Collins Aerospace