TECHNET Archives

November 2018

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:44:28 +0000
Bob:

     Try Sierra Electronics.

https://tapesplice.com/

Regards,

Steve Vargas

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

John Wooden

Polaris Contract Mfg Inc

15 Barnabas Rd

Marion, MA 02738

774-553-6192

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail