TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 18:29:16 +0000
There is this thing on your computer screen called Google; type in some of the keywords you are searching for and you will find so much information on gold alloy properties it will be hard to choose which one you want to read;

https://www.totalmateria.com/page.aspx?ID=CheckArticle&site=ktn&NM=230

http://www.substech.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gold_alloys