TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:21:36 -0400
I suspect that if bad actors can add circuitry and ask for a small
rogue chip be mounted on a board, that same bad actor can delete the
laser scribe in the area they want to use.

--
Denny Fritz
Consultant