TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:29:40 -0400
label painted with UV  curable ink might be better - depend upon what
you use for the wash... (did explore as part of UV curable ink
application in mid 2000... No publications... of course, depend upon
how the ink formulated - unless you have very good relationship with
ink chemist and photo initiator MFG researcher, you might have to try
a lot before you can find one... if you team up with both, you need
to sign NDAs prior  to your trail).  May be someone can provide
update?  I am out of that field for 13-15 years now.
jk