TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
"Nutting, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nutting, Phil
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:58:49 +0000
Doug,

In a former life as a Product Safety Engineer I worked with my local label manufacturer and developed some label designs that were for all practical purposed bullet proof.  These were for labels with the ANSI (now Harmonized) Danger, Warning, Caution, Notice and Safety Instructions for external product labeling typically used in a semiconductor fab.

I believe since that time new products may have been developed.  I'd be happy to get you the materials and method of construction information.  The caveat being knowing the exact products, processes or chemicals to which the labels might be exposed.

Phil Nutting  |  HVP Senior Development Engineer   |  Excelitas Technologies Corp

Lab: +1 978.224.4332   |  Office: +1 978.224.4152

35 Congress St, Salem, MA  01970 USA

www.excelitas.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments. Thank you.