TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2018 21:11:42 +0000

I don’t know of a major issue with any labels coming off in the wash. I often thought I did have an issue, but it always turns out that the CCA was baked or reflowed or reworked or went through some other thermal cycle that actually made the labels curl, shrink and then fall off or get washed off. The tipoff is the gummy residue left behind. When labels go through a thermal cycle they are not made for, the adhesive gets all gummy and is left behind. No wash can take that off.