TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:02:24 -0600
OK, I am asking a question in support of an IPC test program.  For those of
you that are cleaning assemblies, is there a particular label brand or
style that gives you fits with respect to not surviving a cleaning process
unscathed?  And on the other end, labels that seem to be bulletproof?
Answers can be sent to me back channel and will be kept confidential.

Thanks.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins