TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
"Peter G. Houwen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Peter G. Houwen
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2018 09:12:11 -0500
So, if I drink too much beer I may go lick a lead pipe, does the beer need to warn me it may expose me to hazzardous substances?

Has anyone in the state ever NOT bought a product because of the label?  EVERYTHING has a label that says you're gonna die.  No manufacturer is going to take everything out of their product so they don't have to label it like everyone else.  So, zero benefit.  However, the environmental impact from the tons of paper printed and put in packages to be dumped in landfills does have an impact