TECHNET Archives

October 2018

From:
"Decker, Scott UTAS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott UTAS
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2018 18:56:21 +0000
Steve!

   Looking good for 65 for starts and second, congratulations on turning your health around so well!!! Rock On!!!  Oh and official senior at 65? Hummm, I thought 62 was the age? I guess at 61 myself, I'm never going to catch up! I'm good with that, I don't want to grow up either!!! :-)

Enjoy Life...

Later...

BTW, I think this indicates we can see the pictures too. ;-)

Scott Decker – Staff Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ – Electronic Systems Center

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

KE7MWT  AKA:PadMasterson

[log in to unmask]   www.utcaerospacesystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

This Document Does Not Contain Export Controlled Technology Or Technical Data.