TECHNET Archives

September 2018

From:
"Bogert, Gerald L (Contractor)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bogert, Gerald L (Contractor)
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:27:10 +0000
September 14, 2018

This chemical stripper gel product should only be used as a last resort for removing Type UR coating when other methods of removal such as grit blast or use of heat are not viable.  If the gel is not completely removed or neutralized by cleaning process, it will leave conductive residues that can cause improper circuit card operation.